- High fuel prices: ACCC to investigate
- Indi funding news: $80,000 for four environment groups
- Youth PoliTicks Forum and Indi Summer Camp
- headspace in Wodonga has immediate impact
- Excitement builds for Governor General visit
The New Year has arrived, Christmas is a distant memory and the focus turns to a busy 2015. Train services, telecommunications, and tertiary education reform are at the forefront of Cathy’s agenda. Agriculture, manufacturing, health and mental health also remain priorities. ‘Kitchen Tables’ will be set across Indi for more conversations about the issues affecting communities and allow Cathy to continue her strong representation of Indi in Canberra.