Charles Sturt University (CSU) in partnership with Agrifood Skills Australia is holding a forum to discuss opportunities in the agrifoods sector.
The keynote speaker of Agrifoods Opportunities Forum
is Mr Tom Maguire from Teys Australia. He will speak about opportunities in the sector, running a profitable agribusiness and making the most of Australia's competitive advantages. Panellists include:
- Mr Mark McConnell - innovator, entrepreneur and investor in agricultural enterprises
- Ms Gretal Heywood - Young Agribusiness Professionals member
- Ms Lauren Mathers - Bundarra Berkshires
- Professor John Mawson, Professor of Food Engineering at CSU
- The Hon. Ms Cathy McGowan, MP, Federal Member for Indi.
Tickets are $30 each and can be booked online here
You can find more information here
June 29, 2015 at 9am - 4:30pm